Sequence Author supports:
- Sequence Development: Create, modify and debug TestStand sequences using flow-charting symbols.
- Simultaneous Execution: Execute and/or debug multiple sequences concurrently.
- Sequence Documentation: Test engineers, regardless of skill set, can easily review and understand the operation of a sequence.
Sequence Author provides a powerful debugging environment with features that include tracing, breakpoints, conditional breakpoints, single stepping and watch expressions.
- Integrated configuration management and version control
- Export native TestStand sequences that can be executed directly from NI’s IDE
Base Platform Features
- Easily creates TestStand sequences using a drag and drop graphical user interface
- Supports access to TestStand engine features such as reporting, step profiling, and step results.
- Supports editing steps and step types.
- Supports editing locals, parameters, file globals, and station globals.
- Supports calling sequences dynamically.
- Supports creation of step catalogs that visually represents TestStand steps.
- Supports graphical debugging of sequence execution, including tracing, breakpoints, single stepping, and watch expressions.
- Provides access to TestStand Tools.
- Provides access to TestStand configuration tools.
- Allows data to be passed to and from a test and its components
- Integrates with the user-friendly configuration module
Expand the capabilities of the Sequence Author with these optional software components:
- Hardware Management
- Access to Digital I/O data
- Access to Analog I/O data
- Access to VPS data
- UI Display Management
- Access to standard Windows components (list boxes, prompts, etc.)
- Access to bitmap displays
- Vehicle Network Message Management
- Test Data and History Interface
- XML or ODBC
Other Available Tool
- Data Viewer
- Data Monitor
- Web Reporting